These are the three main that helps to quit smoking:-
kapal Bhati– (clears the respiratory passage)
- Kapal Bhati helps in clears the respiratory passages.
- It minimizing risks of infections and allergies in the respiratory system and keep the respiratory system in good working.
- Kapal Bhati helps improve blood circulation.
How to do Kapal Bhati?
- Sit straight while crossing your legs in front of you.
- Take in a normal deep breath and exhale quickly and forcefully, making a puffing sound while you do it.
- When you exhale daw your abdominal muscles inward simultaneously.
- Perform it for 5 to 10 minutes and gradually increase it with time to time upto 15 to 20 minutes.
Bhastrika pranayama yoga (Breath of fire )-Helps to heal Respiratory system
- Bhastrika helps to purify the mind and clear pranic blocks.
- Practice of bhastrika helps to increase the blood circulation in the entire body.
- It help to maintain the normal temperature of our body and normal body temperature kill the deadly toxin present in our body.
How to practice Bhastrika?
- Sit straight while crossing your legs in front of you. Keep the body erect and close the mouth.
- Inhale and exhale in rapid succession. During inhale and exhale hissing sound is produced. Start with say 5 minutes and then stop and gradually increase it with time.
- Do three such rounds one by one of the Bhastrika Between the rounds, the rest for a while, till the breathing comes back to normal.
Anulom vilom pranayama yoga: (Alternate Nostril Breathing)
- Anulom vilom yoga helps to cure mental problems like Depression, Anxiety, Tension etc.
- It is most beneficial for breathing related problems like (Bronchitis, Asthama) etc.
- Improve the working of lungs
How to practice anulom vilom?
- Sit straight while crossing your legs in front of you. Keep the body erect and close the mouth..
- Close the right nostril with your thumb and breathe calmly with left nostril, till your lungs are full.
- Now release the thumb and close the left nostril with your finger. Then breathe out slowly through the right nostril.
- Next take the air in from the right nostril and then release it through the left nostril.
- This is one round of Anulom Vilom Pranayama.
- Start with 5 minutes in starting and increase it up to 20 minutes in one sitting.